Privacy Agreement For Semmel Hand Hygiene Software Service
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration of users is mandatory.
When you use the Application, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, username, password and other registration information; (b) information you provide us when you contact us for help and; (c) information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as contact information and project information (Customer Data).
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Licensor has represented to Customer that Licensor will not be permitted to access Customer Data stored or contained in the Applications or Licensor’s platform. If any support services or Professional Services provided by Licensor may involve Licensor or its personnel having or requiring access to Customer servers, Customer applications, and/or Customer Data, Licensor agrees to:
- access and use the Customer Data solely for the purpose of providing Customer with access to the Products, Software and Licensor’s platform and to provide Professional Services to Customer in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any applicable Statement(s) of Work;
- maintain physical, technical, and administrative safeguards; and
- not disclose the Customer Data to any third party, except:
- to its employees, consultants or contractors who need to have access to such information and solely for purposes of providing Professional Services to Customer,
- to the extent required by a judicial order or other legal obligation, provided that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Licensor will promptly notify Customer of such a required disclosure to allow intervention by Customer (and will cooperate with Customer) to contest or minimize the scope of the disclosure
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application, our service and marketing. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if Licensor is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email to email@example.com.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain Customer Data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.