Learn how to log in to Semmel and how to troubleshoot if unable to log in. You need to log in to access the Semmel Hand Hygiene Admin Portal and the Semmel Hand Hygiene Surveillance App in order to access its respective services. There are multiple ways to log in – enter a username and password or use single sign-on if you have an Enterprise account.
Note: If you have SSO turned on, access authentication is performed by your enterprise’s active directory server. If you have log in issues, please contact your IT department or report to your Administrator.
Once you are able to login, you will have to select your module. Module is a software solution. Examples are Semmel Hand Hygiene, Healthcare Audit, User Management, Operating Theatre Management System etc. A user can only see Modules that are assigned to him.
If you’ve forgotten your password, click Forgot Password on the login page. If the password reset email doesn’t appear in your inbox, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email allow list.
If you’re unable to log in to Semmel, try the following troubleshooting steps:
Note: only Semmel customers, free users, or trial users can log in to Semmel. If you signed up to receive an ebook or registered for a webinar, but don’t have an active account, you won’t be able to log in.
- Ensure that you’re using the email address associated with your Semmel account.
- If you try to log in and see a Your account has expired message, your account may have been deactivated. Please contact Support to reactivate your account.
- Try logging in from another network, such as a cellular network, to see if the issue is network-related. If you are able to log in from another network, contact your IT department or network administrator to troubleshoot the network issue.
If you’re unable to log in after following the steps above,
- for paid accounts, contact your Account Manager via WhatsApp messaging
- for free accounts visit our website and submit an online ticket via the chat channel
How to select Modules
Module is a software solution. Examples are Semmel Hand Hygiene, Healthcare Audit, User Management, Operating Theatre Management System etc. A user can only see Modules that are assigned to him.
Step 1: Enter your username and password
After you have login and selected your module, you are now able to access the website portal. If you have selected User Management as your favourite module, you will be able to see the bookmark on the drop down menu on your right.