Search Knowledge Base
Record Barriers To Hand Hygiene
You can easily configure Semmel to allow Auditors to record barriers to hand hygiene. When this function is activated, Auditors will see a pop up list of barriers whenever there is a Missed event.
How To Configure
- Click on Hand Hygiene Admin Portal
- On the left Menu, click Mobile Settings
- Under the Barrier section, click on [+/-] Manage Barrier Listing
- Click Add. In the pop up box, enter the Name of the barrier.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 4 – 5 until you have completed your list of barriers.
- Once you have completed the list of barriers, click on your browser back button to go back to Mobile Settings
- Tick the box “Enable Data Capture“
- You can control when to collect barriers data. Tick all the Moments‘ boxes if you want to collect barriers in which you want Auditors to collect barriers data. However, if you only want to capture barriers data on certain Moments, then tick the boxes of those Moments only.
- You also have the option to allow Auditors to write comments. To allow that, tick the box on Enable Notes.