Compliance By Staff Name
ICNs are sometimes asked to show evidence of non-compliance. Merely showing non-compliance rate is insufficient. Where’s the prove of non-compliance.
To answer this question, you can capture the name of non-compliant staff as evidence. To further strengthen the evidence, you can also note down any coaching advise that you have given to the staff in the app.
How to enable this function?
- In the Modules Dashboard, click Hand Hygiene Admin Portal
- On the left Menu, click System Settings then Mobile Settings
- Under the Staff Name header, tick the Capture Staff Name checkbox
- Click Save.
Note 1: The app auto saves the name into the system’s database. The next time you type a name, it will auto display all similar names.
Note 2: Even when this function is turned on, it is an optional field. Auditor is not required to fill it up.
Report By Staff Name
- In the Reports Module, click Analytics and then click Compliance By Staff Name
- Filter the data according to Audit date, Location, Profession, Action
- To export the data as Microsoft Excel, Click Export on the top right corner.
If staff name is collected by coach, in the Type filter, change to Coach.