Semmel is a patient safety company. We provide software-as-a-service to hospitals to support them in their efforts to keep patients and healthcare teams safe. The core strategy of Semmel is around customer success, so there is a commitment and dedication within all tasks to that strategy. We are looking for a Customer Success Executive to focus on customer outcomes and play a role in directing the future of our products.
What You Will Do
Semmel’s Customer Success Executive engages our customers to drive Semmel adoption and demonstrate ongoing value. This critical function is responsible for onboarding new customers by engaging executive teams in the launch, driving ongoing adoption, and managing renewals.
- Proactively seek to identify and understand the customer's desired outcomes. Handhold them to achieve those outcomes efficiently and in the way they need to achieve them;
- Onboarding of new customers, demonstrating the product, educating customers and the training of its users;
- Post go-live support and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers;
- Conduct ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback to improve onboarding experience, time-to-value, retention and renewal;
- Identify opportunities to convert our customers to be real advocates of Semmel in the form of testimonies, cases studies, joint research and business referrals;
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
Who We Are Looking For
- Experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Has a passion and advocates for patient safety or has championed for any social well-being initiatives
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership skills
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
Even as a technology company, our success comes from our focus in blending behavioural science into our products that makes lasting change. Human first; technology second - that’s our belief. It is not surprising then that we are looking for people who find passion in solving problems through an understanding of human behaviour first.
- BA or B.Sc in Psychology, Behavioural Science, Behavioural Economics, Bachelor of Arts (Psychology major), Design, Technology or other equivalent disciplines.
- Has an on-going passion in creative arts such as playing a musical instrument, classical dance, performing arts or competitive team sports
- Tech savvy - ability to learn how to use a software quickly
- Speaks and writes excellent English
- Able to articulate ideas and concepts well
- If you have received training in critical thinking or other personal development training, please state them in your resume.
- Grow you career working alongside leading healthcare institutions of the world
- Paid training programmes
- Paid volunteering leave
- Flexibility to work from home
- Competitive Salary
- Performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Interest free loans
How To Apply
- Clearly state your education background, extra curricular activities, creative flair, achievements in arts and/or sports achievements
- A recent photograph of you