Are You Passionate About Patient Safety?
Customer Success Manager
Semmel’s Customer Success Manager engages our customers to drive Semmel adoption and demonstrate ongoing value. This critical function is responsible for onboarding new customers by engaging executive teams in the launch, driving ongoing adoption, and managing renewals.
- Proactively seek to identify and understand the customer's desired outcomes. Then handhold them to achieve those outcomes efficiently and in the way they need to achieve them;
- Onboarding of new customers, demonstrating the product, educating customers and the training of its users;
- Post go-live support and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers;
- Conduct ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback to improve onboarding experience, time-to-value, retention and renewal;
- Identify opportunities to convert our customers to be real advocates of Semmel in the form of testimonies, cases studies, joint research and business referrals;
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
Who we’re looking For
- Nurse educator with at least 3+ years experience as Nurse educator, infection preventionist, infection control nurse
- Or, if you do not have a nursing background, 4+ years experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role within a SaaS business.
- Has a passion and advocates for patient safety or has championed for any social cause.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership skills
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
Skills and Qualifications
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Education: degree level preferred but not essential Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organised, collaborative and detail oriented
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Experience with Excel preferred. Strong PowerPoint skills.
- Comfortable in a startup environment. We move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
For the Successful Candidate
Semmel is the patients' seal of confidence. They expect their stay in the hospital to be safe, just like each would expect the safe landing of an aircraft. When they leave for home, they know they are not the patients who dodged an adverse event but the outcome of a well-designed hospital safety standard supported by Semmel’s technology.
You are in the front seat to uphold this mission. You will also have the opportunity to work with large hospital groups, helping them strengthen their safety standards.
We offer an attractive remuneration package with equity participation and a non-linear career trajectory for high performers. Please send your resume to talent @ semmelhealth.com. Please include a recent photo and state your current and expected salary and expected date of availability.